Pretty in Pops of Pink & Stripes





She Said:  

Even though summer is over, I felt compelled to buy a few summer dresses while they were still available. I recently struck gold at a nearby Ross on dresses and shoes! I found this perfect year-round dress for $12.00, amazing right! As well as these Bermuda Pink Platform heels for… ready $25.00 by Jessica Simpson, originally $89.00!  I feel so pretty in pink from head to toe while staying within my Ross item budget. I had an explosion of pink, with my fuchsia earrings from Forever 21 (similar) and my Amplified color lipstick from MAC. I thru on this large black brim hat in one of my photos for fun, but really He totally needs to take me to the Kentucky Derby, right? Hope everyone had a wonderful night at FNO, I sure did! Happy Friday everyone, loving my outfit and enjoying the day so far, have a wonderful weekend! XO


He Said: 

What makes this outfit work in my eyes is how she put it together. There is really nothing besides the hat that stands out individually, but collectively it works amazingly well! The pink earrings with the matching shoes and the stripes of the dress all look and fit remarkably well. Now, if she didn’t decide to wear the hat; this outfit would just be mediocre. Yes, it would be too matchy matchy with only pinks and black but everyone is already doing this. That hat sets her apart from all the others. Unless of course your at the Kentucky Derby.






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment