BLACKOUT- Inspired by Kim Kardashian

I was trying to get some inspiration for my outfit today when I came across a photo of Kim Kardashian back in April wearing all black with leather leggings.  Leather is going to be such a big trend this fall and since my mind is already focused on the upcoming season, I decided to recreate her look. I'm wearing faux leather of course, but they still do the trick!




My Outfit
 Faux Leather Leggings: H&M 
Shirt: Target
Blazer: H&M 
Shoes: Aldo


It's been awhile since I did a celebrity inspired outfit and it's always fun trying to get their look for less.   I'm also a fan of black on black.  It's super chic and classic.






Sunnies & Necklace: H&M
Bag: Dooney & Bourke


This all came together so perfectly today too.  I did my hair in a bun before I even saw her photo.  As soon as I found it I literally said out loud "YAY!" lol 







Whoever thinks that you have to break the bank to look good, you are mistaken!  Work with what you've got!




So how did I do?! :) 
Happy Wednesday!

XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment