Outfit // Spikes & Stripes

Photobucket
If you're following me on Twitter, you've probably read the good news... I finally graduated! I still can't believe it! I'm officially an English and history teacher now and I'm allowed to teach in high school. I've had quite some struggles along the way, but I'm glad I kept on going. This wouldn't be possible with the unconditional love and support from my family and friends, so I owe them big time. I'm not sure what I want to do now: working or taking another class? Anyway, I want to enjoy my graduation for the first couple of days. There will be plenty of time to think later. ;)

My mom took these outfit shots when we were visiting my grandfather. We were shooting for about 3 minutes when my grandfather's friend stopped by and well... You know how it goes with Italian old men: lots of loud talk, lots of arm waving and so on. We decided to call it a wrap and enjoy the sun for a bit. As for the outfit, what can I say? A lot of black and studs, just how I like it. I think I'm going to wear this outfit to my graduation tonight. Why change into a cocktail dress that isn't really my thing, if this outfit represents my style perfectly? The only thing I'm kinda bummed about is that my sister and brother-in-law can't make it to my graduation. They're on a well deserved holiday in Portugal right now. 

Plus, I can't wait for next week to start. I'll be in Milan with my mom, sister and brother-in-law from Tuesday 'till Thursday and in Luxembourg with my boyfriend from Friday 'till Sunday. It'll be nice to get away from my home town for a while. I'll bring my camera, of course, so you can expect tons of pictures when I'm back.

x Krizia

Blazer: ZARA // Blouse: SONIA RYKIEL FOR H&M // Trousers: H&M // Boots: Thanks to RIVER ISLAND // Sunnies: PRADA thanks to Smart Buy Glasses

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment