Two Dye


She Said:
I know what you are thinking; wow, what a mixture of tie dye and colors!  You may like it or not, but either way it’s fun to wear. I like the mixture of the gradient top with the mixed washed tie dyed denim; it’s funky and daring. This outfit reminds me of a psychedelic cowgirl. Let’s start with this necklace, which I usually dress up, but today I am treating it like a bolo. Reminded me of my Dad who has a real, sophisticated one made of silver and turquoise, but I like the jeweled detail this one adds to the chambray blouse. This shirt from Forever21.com had me a little skeptical but when I received it, I loved it! The gradient from light to dark is flattering. Adding some hippie flare, these Rock and Republic jeans tame the bold blue from the shirt. Continuing the country look, I dug deep for my super old but always chic Bandalino brown suede boots, similar here. I love the tight fit and low heel. I think they go well with the jeans. As a gift I received this oversized purse from my Dad. It is from Target, holds my iPad and can be a dressy clutch or by my side with my creative, laid back look! Fashion is expressive, so this may be a miss later on this year but today, I like mixing different pieces. I hope you enjoy the contrast. Happy Thursday everyone! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!
He Said:
When I first saw this button up shirt I was not a fan to say the least, but now that I see the whole picture I kind of almost like it. The top just seemed cheesy to me, but the way she distracts your eyes from the ridiculousness of the fade of the top with the fade of the jeans, just works. In other words because she paired this dumb looking faded shirt with good looking faded jeans it looks good. The boots look amazing; it’s hard to go wrong with boots. But the necklace is a no-no. From a distance it looks too much like Christmas ornaments, especially since those shiny ball ornaments are all still so fresh in our minds.







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment