Easy Going - For Work


She Said:
Sometimes wearing casual but nice looking clothing is great for the work environment. I am fortunate I don’t have to wear a suit to work but I will dress up or go more casual on some days. Today, it was an easy look that feels amazing on and looks put together. This blouse is from The Loft, and I had been eying it since November, similar here. I bought it a few weeks ago on sale with 50% off, so it was about $20.00, which is better than the original price! The lace detailing and beige color is something I can work in with my wardrobe. My leggings scream comfort and they do deliver! They have lace down the leg, which is so pretty, and cost only a few dollars at Forever 21! My flats were found in the back of my closet and how happy was I! They are leopard with a gold pendant and are from Nine West bought on sale two years ago. I wore these really pretty stone earrings from Forever 21, the color is so unique. I paired it with my Longchamp tote, my go to bag which holds everything! I feel like you could add a blazer or heels and it would be a quick look for work. I hope you all have a fantastic day! Only 1 more week till I go to Shanghai!

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
Today’s outfit is one of the rare times I actually approve of something she is wearing that is animal print. I really like her slippers; they are a good example of a good touch of animal print without being a “crazy animal print” girl. Now, as far as the rest of her outfit goes I can some it up in one word… boring. Her pants are boring; I see these a million times on women everywhere I go. These pants are the equivalent of a guy wearing old grungy sweat pants, not appealing. Her top is ok but nothing to get excited about. And her bag is the definition of boring. I mean come on, black/brown and no style worthy of being on a women’s arm who is concerned with how she looks.






0 comments:

Post a Comment