She Said His Turn...to be styled. New Series.


You asked, you Facebooked, you tweeted, you recommended. And we listened! We are starting a monthly series featuring His fashions - styled and photographed by me. Talk about a change of character He will be modeling and I will be behind the scenes. We hope you like this new approach and look forward to your feedback.

He Said:
As you all may know this is my first time on the other side of the camera, and it was very interesting to say the least. I am going to be very honest, this is not what I would wear to work unless I worked more in an office type environment or I had an important meeting, with a client etc. But I absolutely love this outfit; this is a great outfit because it looks expensive but does not come with the price tag. The most expensive item I am wearing is my watch, and this is the watch I wear everyday anyways. So with the outfit more on the affordable side I can relax a little more when eating lunch or playing with my dog. The pants get an “A” aesthetically but as far as functionality they get an “F” I lost my phone for a brief moment when it fell out the pocket on new years eve like everything else I put in there until I chased down the cab to retrieve it. I love the way the sweater looks (Lakers colors) and it is super warm. The shoes are new from my significant other for Christmas and they might be my new favorite dress shoes not only because of the style but I feel as though I am walking on cloud. Truthfully, it is going to be really hard to beat this look next month. 

Shirt from Macys
Sweater from H&M: Similar
Pants from H&M: Similar
Belt from Hollister
Shoes by Steve Madden
Watch by Suunto

She Said:
I really love the colors in his ensemble, they scream fall. The dark purple sweater is masculine and unexpected, while the pants are trendy and oxford like. I have fun styling him because he is daring, understanding and is learning to love fashion more every day. I know he likes to look nice and today he truly looks handsome! 






The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment