California Chill – All Bundled Up


She Said:
By the title you can probably tell I am packing on the layers because it’s cold outside. Cold by Cali standards is 50 or below (I read it was warmer today in Boston and Chicago!) So I am bringing out the winter wear that I have. I stuck to a neutral pallet today, tans, browns and a little black. First, this chevron loose blouse is really meant for the summer heat (similar as a dress). It has slits on the sides but by adding a long sleeve underneath I can wear it now and show off the cool pattern. My leggings are from Marshalls. They are really thick and if I needed to they could be used as thermals. I wanted to add some sparkle and these scrunched down knee high socks did just that. These were a gift from my sister-in-law over Christmas. I love the thought of making simple socks fashionable. My Ugg Australia are my babies, and I really love them. They do their job, keep me warm, look pretty and sometimes make me trip! Haha; they have rubber at the bottom so sometimes they grip too well! Lastly, my faux fur buckle jacket is from Tobi which I bought on sale for about $30.00. I got it for trips to the snow or when we visit his family in NE, but have not been able to wear it in Socal until today! I feel like I look like a bear, but it keeps me warm and is fashionably up my alley. I decided to do a messy bun and light makeup with some shimmer lip gloss to complete my Eskimo attire. Wishing everyone a wonderful Tuesday! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
This outfit is a different kind of sexy and I love it. This is what I like to call Nebraska hot. The faux fur jacket is amazing and is the sexiest part of the outfit. The boots come in a close second as far as sex appeal goes. What I really love about the boots is here in California you see Uggs all the time, but it is not too often you see Uggs of this style, the ties, fur showing and suede fabric. When a women wears a boot with a faux fur jacket it almost doesn’t matter what else she is wearing, that makes the outfit. The leggings look great and the color matches the boots. I am not digging the top at all though, it is kind of 80’s looking and definitely does not look warm. 





The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment