Cotton's Road To The Runway- FINALIST!!!

I have been keeping this a secret for a couple of weeks now and I can finally share the news with you! 
I entered Cotton's Road To The Runway contest and I have been chosen as one of the 8 finalists for the Northeast region! There will be a grand prize winner for each region so I will only be competing against 7 others.  The prize is amazing.  An all expense paid trip to South Beach for Cotton's Runway Show with VIP treatment, backstage access, a photo shoot and more! The exposure, networking and experience would truly be incredible.  I feel so blessed and grateful to even be a finalist and whatever happens I am just thankful for the opportunity.  It would mean THE WORLD to me if you would all please vote for me!  Voting starts today and literally takes a few seconds! There are 3 different match up phases and this is the first one, so if I move forward I will post those links too.


VOTE HERE!! 

MATCH UP ONE:



VOTE FOR ME!


Thank you so much everyone!
xoxo





0 comments:

Post a Comment