Cayenne Spice



She Said:
Man it was cold this weekend here in California, bundled up and under blankets all day! Though its still chilly, I created a spicy winter look. Pleather is always good to have when its windy, and coated jeans keep me warm too! So the title of this post is about these amazing coated Rich and Skinny pants. The color is so distinctive and reminds me of cayenne pepper, wax-like and fitted. These are the main focus along with these beautiful heels He bought me for Christmas. They are Jessica Simpson Eve Platforms which are stunning and have intricate detail with the heeled lace embossing in tan and black. I love the bow at the toes, and the ankle strap is perfect for extra support. He did a great a job! This fun blouse is from the Loft (it was maternity but the small fits like a woman's size) on sale for 50% off in store! I love the pleats and lace, and its a tank top too, which will blend nice with my summer wardrobe. My cropped moto jacket is from Forever 21. The hardware and fit are precise and pleather just looks amazing with coated jeans. I wanted a little bit of gold and had just enough in my Tory Burch wallet, used here as a clutch. The knot gold chain necklace adds some glam along with my daring lips and tousled hair. Hope everyone stays warm, happy Monday! 
Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 
He Said:
Wow look at these shoes! Very hot, but they might be just a little bit hotter if they were paired with a skirt or dress. And yes I know its cold outside, but if that’s the case like it is here, then don’t wear the shoes. I am in love with coated jeans. They almost always look great, and I have a new attraction - black leather/pleather. I can’t explain; it just looks chic. I really like this outfit. The necklace goes perfectly with the jacket and top. If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to say don’t take off your jacket… ever. This outfit is a 9 with the jacket and a 6 without, and no one wants to be a 6.





stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment