Something Old and New



She Said:
Happy Friday everyone! It has been a long week. I love the excitement this outfits brings with stripes, solids and a good pair of jeans. I am a denim lover, I have way too many jeans to count, but the best ones are the ones you have the longest. These True Religions are over 6 years old, they are meant to have holes, they fit great and make me feel even better! I dressed this look down with a striped top from TJ Maxx. Sorry for the wrinkles, I will steam those out with my new steamer my best friend got me for Christmas! I grabbed my forever trusting black blazer from Express, it is chic, classy and glams up this comfortable look. Something old with my favorite pair of jeans and something new is my Tory Burch wallet, love the sleek lines. My heels are by Jessica Simpson purchased from Ross for only $25.00! They are a unique pointed toe and the magenta suede is such an attention grabber. I added a little  bit of print in my feather earrings from Forever 21 and my hair in a twisted bun. Have a wonderful day looking through your closet for some old items you forgot you loved so much! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
This outfit has a great casual but professional look; the jeans and her top give it that casual feel while her heels and jacket take it up a notch to be more professional. I really like how she put this outfit together especially her jacket cuffs; I absolutely love how she rolled them up. It’s something small but I and I am sure a lot of other people will notice these small things. I like this outfit because it can be worn anywhere, not to mention the extreme sex appeal that is included in the package. I really do not have much to criticize here; this is plain and simple and sometimes simple equals a great outfit. 








Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment