Beauty // Favorite Make Up Look

Photobucket
First of all... A happy belated New Year! I know, I've been a horrible blogger lately. Shame on me, shame on me. Anyway, I celebrated my New Year's Eve at the local pub with my best friends. Fun and cosy, all I need. As for my resolutions... I did promise that I'd try to do pilates once a week. A colleague of mine is practicing it for a while now, and I decided to join in starting from next Monday. Curious to see how that'll turn out. Anyway, this post is about my favorite make up look, not my silly resolutions.

If you're a regular follower of Shark Attack here on the blog or on my Instagram-account (username: @Krizia_S), you've probably seen this look tons of times. I remember myself being a little girl, staring at my mom applying red lipstick, eyeliner and some mascara whenever she used to go out. She always told me that this look was the best one, that you could never go wrong with it. I wasn't allowed to wear make up 'till my 16th birthday (thank you, daddy), so the moment I turned 16, I asked my mom to try her eyeliner skills on me, since I didn't know how to do it myself. So, every time I would go out, my mom would do my make up. One day, I found myself with nothing to do, so I decided to try it myself. Believe me, applying eyeliner isn't so easy, so don't expect it to look perfect from try #1. I tried, applied, cursed at myself when it wouldn't work, but I got the hang of it eventually. Now, it takes me about 5 minutes to do my make up. A lot of you asked me how I get my eyeliner this way, but all I can say to you is: Keep practicing! I did an attempt to a tutorial once on the blog, you can check it out here. I hope it helps a bit.

I always use Clinique moisture surge liquid foundation shade '02', Clinique mascara and red lipsticks by Chanel, Kiko or Kate Moss for Rimmel. I prefer matte red lipsticks. As for my eyeliner, it's an eye pencil that you can get for a couple of euros at the drug store. It doesn't always have to be expensive. :)

Here's a small summary of my looks.
Do you have a make up look you tend to stick by no matter what?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are some inspirational pictures I found on Tumblr. I've love to discover new profiles to pick up inspiration, so if you have one, leave the link in the comment box below!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I just had to put Cara Delivigne up here. She's absolutely fab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment