A Few Christmas Gifts + Floppy Hat



She Said:
Floppy hats are so versatile; they are beautiful in winter and can transition for summer. I had searched for a long time, but almost $40 for a hat, no thanks! Last week I grabbed one for 50% off at Forever 21, it was only $7.00! The detailed ribbon with a feather applique, I fell in love. A hat, dress and boots in all black, what better Friday look! This dress is from H&M, I love the shape, and it was only $12.00. It has a ribbed empire waist so I added a cognac wicker belt for texture and color. My new favorite boots are from my brother and sister-in-law for Christmas, how cool are these? They are from Forever 21 but to me they look really expensive in suede and leather with a gold buckle which adds a nice touch. My BCBG Generation bracelet was also a gift from my dad; the mint color is so refreshing. I added a turquoise necklace and tied it in a knot to appear as a drop down necklace to match the bracelet. My camel tote with multi colored studs works well with this all black ensemble. I feel like Rachel Zoe back in the day when she wore floppy hats everyday! Lastly, I wanted to show you my beautiful Michael Kors Blair watch I got for Christmas from him! It sparkles, is gold and goes with everything! Hope everyone is enjoying their lovely gifts from the holidays as much as I am! Happy Friday, glad it has arrived, it truly has been a long week for only being 3 working days…agreed? 


Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
This outfit threw me by surprise when I first saw it, it immediately screamed “witch” meets Kentucky derby to me. That may sound negative but I promise it’s not because I actually really like witches (but only one day a year), I am just not sure how practical this outfit is. This looks like something you wear to relax, you cannot really do actual work wearing a hat like this, and so wearing this during the work week just does not seem realistic. With that said these boots are perfect for this dress, she could not have picked better boots. I love how she accented the dress with the belt and the pop of color from her necklace. The hat is not my favorite; I think she could have looked a little better with just having her hair down. The gold in her watch and wrist band blend great with the gold’s in her bag and belt. This is a great outfit I just would have liked to see her hair down as it is nicely curled instead of this hat.









Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment