Mint and White


She Said:
While ours may not be freezing weather to those on the East Coast; it is still chilly here in Cali. A great way to keep warm is with a pleather jacket rather than the usual cloth coat. What about changing it up a bit; not the traditional black, but crisp white with a unique style and flare? This jacket does just that. It has wide collars, zippers on the sleeve and has cotton fabric along with the pleather. It is from Bebe and was purchased on sale! To glam up this spring look in winter, I added this sheer high-low blouse with embellishments. Which is the only reason I bought it. I can’t get enough of rhinestones and sparkle. My mint pants are from Forever 21. They fit like a true skinny jean and the accented zipper ankle looks great with the zippered jacket. It has been a while since I wore my studded bow heels; today was a perfect day for these beauties from Charlotte Russe. The beige color is just the right hue to pair with anything. I like how badass they look with the studs but are extremely girlie with the bow. My clutch is actually a binder passed down from generations on my Dad’s side. I figured I could use it in multiple ways and incorporate this into my fashion. I love the snakeskin, it is so chic. My earrings are from Forever 21 and I adore the chain strands and rhinestones intertwined for a unique pair to wear. 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
Something about this outfit says Kardashian to me; maybe it’s the studded shoes or the big shoulders. Nevertheless she still looks good. I like the shoulders on the jacket but not the front lapel; it looks like it belongs on a circus ringmaster. Her heels look very sexy. I see this style of heel with the spikes almost every time I go shopping with her. The weird thing is I never see very many women wearing this spiky style; I usually see black ones. I do like the spikes as long as they are not overdone. In this case she did a great job of not overdoing the spikes (keeping it to only her heels). Her pants are terrific. I love that color even though it’s not Springtime or close to Easter. Now everything from her waist up is where I get that Kardashian feel and I am not sure what to think about it. Oh and I cannot forget about her clutch I really like it with this outfit. It adds the perfect touch of animal print to the whole ensemble.






The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment