Gems in the Rough


She Said:
I know I have already shown you animal print this week, but it makes me feel fierce and I do love leopard print; who doesn’t? This amazing dress is from Ross and I found it at a steal for only $12.00. I like stores like Ross. You have to dig, find the gems and voila! You have an inexpensive piece that you can transform into many looks! I like the ruffles at the chest and the cinched waist. These sandals were also a great find at Kohl’s for just $15.00, and they are Vera Wang. I love the two toned color with the studs on the heel, though they take time to get used to! Forever 21 is always an easy place to buy blazers that are actually good quality and look like they came from a high end store. I love this blazer because of the color and the sleeve length. My Guess animal print heart necklace and heart ring were a gift from my friend. I love the double sided heart necklace - it goes so well! Thanks Chelsey! So all in all this entire look was a great deal. Here is the total of the look, and it won’t break the bank! Happy Thursday everyone!
Dress: $12.00
Blazer: $24.95
Sandals: $15.00
Guess Necklace and ring: Gift
Michael Kors Watch: Gift (from Him)
TOTAL: $51.95

He Said:
I don’t hate animal print, but this is a lot of animal print. I guess I can be thankful she didn’t wear her animal print sandals. This is not a bad outfit by any means. It looks great, but I can’t help closing my eyes and imagining a nice, short, black dress with this jacket and sandals. How happy and excited that would make me. This feeling is strongly based on how good she looks in that jacket; it is absolutely stunning on her. Even though I would have like to use a different printed dress with this ensemble it still looks very attractive on her and I would be a fool to not say she looks as beautiful as ever today. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment