Studded Accents


She Said:
I was really spoiled by my love this holiday season; he gave me a jacket that was identical to one I already had shown here. So we went back to Forever 21 the day after Christmas and exchanged it for the blazer and blouse I am wearing today. I love this orange collarless blazer. The knit fabric is soft and the gold accents are sleek and include zippered pockets. The shirt is one of my new favorite boxy blouses, with flat studs across the chest and polished gold hardware. These two items are special to me because we picked them out together. A color that goes great with orange, is white, bright white. These tight straight leg blanc jeans are amazing from JBrand. They do exactly what white jeans should, they look clean. I wanted a complementary color so taupe heels were the perfect addition. These are Georgina heels by Jessica Simpson, with gold studs and rings. Sticking with the stud theme, I bought this white/metal clutch from the “going out of business” sale at Bakers…so sad! I feel like Kate Middleton - put together and stately. I am very tailored in this attire but wanted a messy bun and glossy lips for the final touch, hope you like. Happy Monday everyone! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!


He Said:
I really like how this outfit looks so professional. She looks like a women who knows and gets what she wants. I like the way she styled her hair, my only complaint is I wish it was a clean bun not a messy bun. Her jacket is a great color and the gold studs on her top go great with the gold accents of the jacket. The jeans look great but the real winner here is her shoes. There is just something about straps that looks so sexy. And the way they added the gold rings to hold the straps is breathtaking, plus they are heels, and it is really hard to go wrong with almost any heel.






stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment