Requires Aviators

She Said:
Bring on the warm weather in winter. I love that I can pull out my shorts and sandals in the middle of January! I know, sorry to rub it in, to those who are freezing, but our weather is so up and down right now who knows what it will be tomorrow? I adore this leopard blouse from Loehmann’s. The puffy shoulders add a little more sophistication to this animal print top. I wanted to act like I was tanned, so I picked my bright white Hollister shorts, which I can always count on. I was ecstatic that I could wear some wedgesinstead of boots; these are by Urban Behavior and the wicker sole is unique and sturdy. Key necklaces are so pretty and my favorite one is this long rhinestone gold key accessory. My all time favorite accessory are his Ray-bans. I of course steal them from time to time. The aviator style and black shades are so uniform and perfect for a hot day. I loosely pinned back my hair half up and half down for a windblown look with large waves. This rectangle taupe/metal clutch accents the brown in my blouse; I love the shape and modern feel. Have a wonderful day, hope you are inspired! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

He Said:
The outfit today is like a lot of other outfits (leopard) but there are a few great pieces and it is also missing a few things. First, the shoes are perfect, and match with her shorts which makes her legs look like they go on for miles. Her sunglasses are amazing; you could almost never go wrong with Ray-Bans, especially sexy aviators like these. My least favorite is her top. Its not a bad top, I just don’t like the print at all. It’s loose, it’s see through, and it just doesn’t look like it fits with the rest of the outfit. Something tighter and not animal print would be better. I can see her black bra very clearly. Not that that is a bad thing, it just does not belong here.





The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment