Outfit // It's Not Just A Fur, It's A Prada

Photobucket
Hi guys!

So, I'm jobless again, which means I can dedicate more time to the blog again. No, I didn't get fired, but the teacher I was replacing is all fit to teach again. I just have to look on the bright side of life, right?

Anyway, my leather-on-leather habits are going on full force again. In order to avoid repetitive outfits, I decided to throw on this bi-colored faux fur stole. I found it at Prada at the outlet shopping centre in Roermond and only payed 50 euros for it. #Score I've been lusting for this furry baby ever since I saw the S/S '11-collection hitting the runway. I initially wanted the striped version, but I couldn't find them anywhere. I then found this one, but it still was 120 euros. Being the good girl that I am, I waited patiently for the sales to start and voilĂ ...  

Belgium is covered in a blanket of snow now and it's kinda nice to see. My poor sensitive eyes are so puffy from all the white they're seeing, so excuse me if I look as if I'm under the influence of some forbidden goodies.

Faux Fur Stole: PRADA // Coat: ZARA // Leather Pants: H&M // Boots: UNKNOWN // Bag: VALENTINO (thanks to Verso)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment