Striped Shawl Cardigan


She Said:
It’s Thursday and I am feeling extra comfortable with my straight hair, sneakers and cardigan. Sometimes sweats are all I want to wear, but this will suffice as a “easy day” look if you will. This beautiful shawl cardigan is striped, grey and white and from my sister-in-law. I like how long it is in the front and you can easily throw it over your shoulder for a different style. Underneath I picked my long sleeve lace detailed shirt. The lace adds a bit of vintage to a pretty modern look. A great jean does double duty when you can make them into crops, which these Jbrand straight leg jeans do just that. Footwear I chose my silver/grey coach shoes purchased on sale at Nordstrom Rack. They are relaxed and classy. My calming birch color clutch from my dad for Christmas matches my cool colors which is from Target. My turquoise jewelry pieces add some color; the bracelet is from the Loft from Christmas while my present pendant necklace from Tiffanys was a past gift from my love. I love the casual colors and cozy vibe, sometimes as a blogger, fashion can also be easy. Wishing everyone a speedy Thursday! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 


He Said:
I love this outfit from the waist up, in other words I don’t like here pants or shoes. I get it, its casual but it just looks to kiddish. Her jacket is casual and pretty too. Her top is cute even though I cannot see much of it. Her hair, makeup and necklace look great. I just can’t get over her sneakers and pants they just ruin the rest of the outfit for me then again maybe I am being too harsh, they are boring. 





Link up with: http://marionberrystyle.blogspot.com/
Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment