Glitter Slip-Ons


She Said:
I fall in love with shoes that can make the whole look sparkle, literally. How amazing are these gold shoes, one of a kind! These obviously are not real gold, but wishful thinking, they are lighter than gold, glittery and slip on too. I kept pops of metallic gold peaking everywhere but toned it down with major items. For instance these Jbrand jeans, they are a perfect shade of blue and cuffed at the bottom, for a casual look, and they are super long. This black cardigan gifted from my aunt, is nicely thin and I love the shape it gives, it falls in all the right places. Underneath I opted for this sequin gold tank top from Express, similar here from Asos. I love the sparkle it gives along with my shoes. As for jewelry I am wearing a bib black and gold necklace from Forever 21 and my gifted Michal Kors Blair watch from him, which blings and blinds along with the sequined items. I feel casually sparkly, loving this look and it is perfect to go shopping in! Happy Friday everyone!

He Said:
This outfit is gleaming but at the same time is boring. I love her jeans, the wash and style but not my favorite of all time. Her top looks stylish, it fits her well and is flattering to her figure, plus it matches her shoes. The shoes are great even though they are flats; I like how different they are. The jacket is the boring part, a leather jacket or colored blazer would look better. Even though her items are shiny nothing really stands out. This is just a mediocre outfit today, plain and boring. 







Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment