Splashed with Turquoise


She Said:
I am feeling a little bit like Ariel from Little Mermaid. Just give me a fork so I can comb my hair and a beach and some sand, I could fit the part. I love the color turquoise; I have an accent wall in my living room this color, Home Goods items as decorations and many pieces of clothing to pair with. I found this skirt at Forever 21 at least a couple of years ago; I have worn it as a top as well as a skirt. It is great to throw over a bikini for the summer as well! This trendy snakeskin print top with gold accents is from H&M, I love the way it fits and tucked in it makes it so versatile. My arm candy is from Forever 21, Angl cross and the eye ring is from gilt.com. These sandals were a fantastic fine, I bought them at a boutique in Hermosa Beach for ready.. $10.00! I love the bold color and the sleek gold tubing. These go with the skirt perfectly. I pinned my hair back on each side, and I forever love the beachy vibe today. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!
Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like!

He Said:
Do not tell me we are doing another animal print post… Well the good news is this one looks great. This outfit is very high on the sexy list, mostly in part because of the color she chooses to pair with the animal print. I just love everything about this skirt; its color is awesome and really gets my attention. It fits her so unbelievably well; something else that makes it so hot is how it sits high above her waist that for some reason is really flattering in my eyes. Her top looks great and the best part is; it does not take away from her skirt. The sandals are cute because they match, but she could have made men’s heads explode if she chose heels with this skirt.









Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment