Lace up Knee High Boots



She Said:
I really do love knee high boots. I mainly have them in black because they go with everything. If they are flat, wedge, heel or platform they really make a statement, and these suede boots do just that. The lace- up corset back adds character and makes these extra girlie. I paired these with my Jbrand black jeans, which fit nicely inside the boot without making it uncomfortable, which is always important with denim and boots. My jacket was a gift from Him a few Christmases ago. Its from Express and is a military style with a removable collared faux fur accent. I love the cluster of stars and pins and the oversized pockets. It’s a great fit and can be dressed up or down. My beaded shirt peeking through is from Bebe. Its a racer back tank, but I love the front detail. The rows of metallic and shiny beadwork adds glam to this dark look. I chose my quilted tote from DTLA as my purse for the day. Its feminine yet uniform. I am warm with my jacket on and womanly in these knockout boots. This week has been a long one but its nearly over. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! 

Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 
He Said:
I like how this outfit has a military feel to it but its still high fashion. I like all the aspects of this outfit but I am not sure how these boots go with a casual military jacket. Her top and jeans look great with the boots, even the bag fits well, but the jacket stands out among the other items. Sexy and military is hard to do - and this outfit proves it. Her top belongs in a club, her jeans at work on casual Friday, her boots on a street corner and her jacket in the woods completing a mission. Even though it may sound as if I am tearing this outfit apart, it is not all bad. Believe it or not I like it. I just would have paired it differently.






0 comments:

Post a Comment