Review: Lillith Fringe Necklace



She Said:
Today I am so happy to share my review and show off my Stella & Dot Necklace. I especially want to thank Kristina, an amazing Stella& Dot representative who gifted this beautiful Lillith Fringe Necklace for a review. First thoughts, the packaging was girlie and pretty, I posted it on my Instagram if you missed it. When I opened it I liked how heavy it was - the metal, tassel and colors are so dramatic. To support such a great piece I needed a daring ensemble. First off a white top was a must to show off this piece. It’s a sleeveless collared high-low blouse from Forever 21. Adding some fun lace texture, these black lace shorts are feminine and perfect for this hot January weather! My heels are just as bold and complement the gold and black in the necklace. These high heels have a black sole, gold rim and leopard fabric that criss-cross on my foot. These heels are from Bakers, on sale for $40.00. I wanted some more accessories so the popular Bordeaux Foley and Corinna and hat are the icing on the cake. This purse is curtsey of 6pm.com and I adore the patent leather and lines of the clutch. This fedora was a steal for about $7.00 at Forever 21, which was 50% off the price listed. I hope everyone has a great Monday and please stop by Kristina’s Stella & Dot page, there are so many fun items for spring!

Stella & Dot - Kristina's shop: http://www.stelladot.com/kristinav
Follow us on Instagram for more photos @ She said_He said
 
Be sure to check out Lucky Community: http://contributors.luckymag.com/user/chelsea-davis and vote for as many outfits you like! 

 
He Said:
Today’s outfit is so unique and sexy, I love it. Part of the reason I love this outfit is because it is unique and the other part is her shorts. This is about as sexy as shorts can get, shorts are usually sexy anyways and when you add lace it makes my head explode. I also really like how her top and hat complement each other so well. Her necklace ties everything together and looks amazing over her pure white top. The outfit as a whole looks like it has to be worn on a warm day which is a great outfit for summer… or winter, especially if your somewhere like Cali where its 80 today.






stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment