Wide Leg Jumpsuit

She Said:

There is something about this amazing black jumpsuit that makes me feel like a gypsy. Which fits since they move from place to place. This is the go to outfit for travel. It is stretchy, black, covers to keep me warm and the wide leg and arm are fashionably suited. I snatched this jumpsuit from Forever 21 online at the beginning of the year; I have worn it on many occasions. You can find a deal or investment here. It can be dressed up or down with the use of accessories. I chose to keep with the Bohemian vibe and wear gold accents. The armband, necklace and ring are from Forever 21 as well. I like the shininess it adds to a black slate. I recently found these two cross bracelets at Angl, thought they added a spiritual feel and rhinestones to add sparkle. Not really shown but worn before, these Urban Behavior wedges are awesome! This outfit is versatile for I can add a belt, wear flats or a long coat for fall. I am excited to bring this into my fall lineup. It is very Rachel Zoe! Loving it that much more! XO

He Said: 
I love this outfit, I am not sure why but I love her in jumpsuits. It is loose but still very sexy and just shows off the body well without showing skin. The gold accents from the bracelets and necklace add a goddess touch to me. She looks like a Greek goddess today, even though she thinks she’s a gypsy. I can’t pinpoint it but it also intimidates me because she looks powerful. I hope we see more jumpsuits in the future, they are really flattering. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment