H&M Printed Pants + Pop of Lemon


She Said:

I love mother and daughter shopping days, because together we found these amazing, inexpensive H&M pants! I love the pattern and I think they will be a staple for my boot collection. They are stretchy, soft and mass produced, but I needed to own them! I wore my Express button down collared shirt for a tailored look; it is breathable, and feels like silk. Tuesday deserves a little sunshine don’t you think? My lemon linen blazer from Forever 21 does the trick and I love how the yellow contrasts with the grayscale. I like this shade of yellow because it can be carried over with my fall colors. I wanted a statement piece and this black oval crystal necklace did the trick; it helps to highlight the blazer. I adore my recent find from Forever 21; these platform ankle lace boots are sturdy and flattering. Lastly, my LAMB purse that I already know HE doesn’t approve of, but I thought mixing prints would be fun. To me this outfit looks vintage but with a modern colorful twist. Thank you for all of your comments, have a wonderful day! XO

He Said:

I would have never picked out this outfit for her to wear, but it looks great! (Minus the bag). I love the pants and the button up shirt I think they look amazing together. The jacket adds just enough pop of color and it being a blazer looks classy. The necklace caps it all off, it is simple but dramatic. My only complaints are the bag, (which I won’t go into because I have expressed my feelings about that bag many times to her before) and the shoes again. I love these shoes I just don’t know if they work here. I am a big fan of showing skin, but I am not sure if that includes ankle skin. 








The Only Ten I See

0 comments:

Post a Comment