Summer Dress – Fall Color


She Said:

I don’t think I have every worn so much camel/mocha/cognac or whichever color you choose, at once. I love it; it’s just enough of a different shade to interlock aesthetically. I found this amazing summer camel dress at Forever 21 and didn’t have a chance to wear it until today. The layered fabric adds softness, and with chiffon and a satin belt it feels very fall-like. Actually I am thinking of more things I can pair it with now! I thought these Jessica Simpson Georgina heels in cognac with round studs complimented the dress. Sexy, color blocking and gold, all good things! Surprisingly, my tote from DTLA fashion district goes perfect with these sandals. Hello studs! Gold earrings and an antique rhinestone cuff was just enough jewelry. My pride and joy though is this amazing Black Rivet leather jacket, I love the color, soft texture, button flaps and those wide collars, well made! This jacket makes the outfit; it keeps me warm while giving everything a leather jacket can! Will you all be rocking your leather jackets with dresses this fall? Wishing everyone a wonderful Friday! 

He Said: 

I really like this outfit; I think there are two things that make it stand apart from just another outfit. First the heels, they are so sexy, combing two very hot things, buckles and studs. I absolutely love these heels. The second thing that makes this outfit so hot in my opinion is the jacket. The jacket just makes the outfit stand out. I hate to say it but without the heels or jacket I just don’t think this would look half as good as it does. As always she did an amazing job blending every aspect very well together and all the different shades of brown complement each other great. I would like to see her in an outfit that looks great with or without accessories like a jacket.












Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment