Classically Colorful - Pink and Black



She Said:

Linen shorts in the fall! Crazy right? But not when you are in Cali! I pulled these hot pink linen shorts out of my drawer today because it is so HOT. Find a deal and investment at 6pm.com. I love the tailored cuffs and button detail flaps on the sides. I have worn pink and black before and they really look good together, so why change anything? So, I chose a black blouse, this classic button-down shirt which anyone should invest in from Express. As we were shooting, of course, he made a comment about my heels and how much he didn’t like them, I told him to save it for the blog! I have had these heels for a couple of years, and I actually bought them for a Halloween costume. Though he doesn’t like them, I think lime green with pink complement each other, and they remind me of candy. I wanted to wear my Mom’s vintage Paris brooch but as a necklace. So I did.  I wore a key necklace and added the brooch so it was hanging down. Paired this with my cuff rhinestone arm candy and added this snakeskin embossed clutch, also in hot pink. Similar here. I feel classy with some colorful twists. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! 

He Said:

I am not sure why but pink and black always look good together. The shorts are very cute, even though they do look a little cheap. I love the collared black button up shirt, which is beyond sexy. Sorry but my one compliant is surprisingly the heels! I always love heels and the style of this heel looks great, but that light fade yellow color does not work with everything else at all. It looks like she picked her shoes in the dark and just felt around until she found a high heel and said ok this will work. On a good note, the clutch looks great and goes well, and you can never go wrong with her bling.







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment