The Fall Trend: Oxblood

She Said: 


This fall everyone knows wine, berry, burgundy, or oxblood are the IT colors everyone is snatching up! They are not usually the first colors I go for, but I do agree that they make a great fall tone and lately I am loving it! I fell in love with this top when I saw it in the Forever 21. It has everything I like - the colorblock on the shoulders, large buttons at the cuffs and it will look fabulous with any style bottom. I chose to keep this outfit casual but classic. The weather is still hot, so pants weren’t on the agenda today! Perfect, because I think this long sleeve blouse looks great with detail lace layered shorts, similar here. They had a texture that this top needed to complement it. Plus, you can’t go wrong with the color black. I kept the jewelry to a minimum, with just a tan stone gold ring. The key piece of my outfit was my over sized LAMB tote that had the oxblood patent color on it, it is one of my favorites. I found these Nine West pointed toe black heel at Ross for $25.00 about two weeks ago. I had another pair that I wore until they fell apart, time for a new pair! I like the simplicity of a classic heel with this ensemble. I would wear these running errands or going to a meeting, either way it is great for fall. Wishing you all a wonderful Monday! XO 

He Said:

I really love these shorts with this top. They are sexy and the lace just adds a more sultry appeal to the whole look. The top looks equally  great. I love the color and the style. When taking these photos I was a little unsure of the top being tucked in, but now that I see it all together I like it. The heels look good, but there is nothing that stands out about them; they are just another black heel. I have always loved this bag, and with this outfit it is no exception. Overall, I love this sophisticated/casual look but - and there’s always a but - I would have liked her to pick a different heel. This one is just a little boring as far as heels go.





Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
stillbeingmolly

0 comments:

Post a Comment