All Weather Favorite – Knee High Socks


She Said:
Okay ladies, this fall weather is not staying in Cali, but I still want to show some drooling sweaters, boots and my new favorite, knee high socks! I am going to be hot, but it is so worth it! I found this amazing knit sweater at Marshalls. I love searching through racks to see if I can find a sweater that can work well year round. This crochet knit can be a cover up over a swimsuit or a heavier layer for autumn. I am wearing a gold sequined tank top from Express underneath for a little bit of sparkle. I kept it simple with no jewelry but some bling on my Juicy Couture Bag. Wore these light wash-frayed shorts from Forever 21, edginess to a cozy outfit, and pants would be too stuffy for a hot day. These light cream cable knit knee high socks are from Forever 21. They are tight but have two functionalities, the most obvious as socks but also as a fashion statement. They are perfect for layering, flirty in appearance and warm for the cool weather. I wish I could buy them in all colors. And then these amazing Maiden sexy boots! I fell in love last fall on the internet, actually visiting Piperlime.com to be exact. I had a coupon for 20% off and knew these needed to be in my hands ASAP! I have worn them many times and now, with these knee high socks, they are like brand new. The crisscross tie in the back is seductive, while the bold coffee brown makes them uber classical. I feel like sitting in front of a fireplace and roasting marshmallows for smores, but in reality its 80 degrees. I can still dream can’t I? Happy Monday everyone, hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

He Said:
I like everything about this outfit. I know that I say this a lot, but here is an example of clothing items I would have never have thought to put together. She did and it looks great. Let me start from her head down. First the white sweater. It looks okay, very conservative and comfortable looking, almost grandmotherish. Then you have some of the sexiest shorts I’ve ever seen, which I think would look great in the summer with flip flops. But no, she paired them with grandma’s sweater! And to really mix things up she added these awesome, sexy, tall boots. This is one of the craziest outfits I’ve seen but it’s also one of my favorites. I even like how the socks show at the top of the boots; it adds a little sporty aspect to the whole thing. This is a great outfit and even better creativity.






stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment