Loving Lately: Leather Shorts and Red Lips


She Said:
I am loving the trend of leather for the fall. It is edgy, sexy and comes in all kinds of garments - pants, jackets, trim and shorts. These amazing shorts are from Bebe, who can do no wrong when making leather items! I wish they had them in every color! This tan and black stripe looking top is actually a dress from H&M, but I just folded it up to appear shorter, and I love the outcome! The stripes make this outfit less pin up. Which, to the eye, looks as though I was meaning to do this, but I wasn’t. I LOVE these Novato heels by Sam Edelman in Red Suede. They are a perfect red shade, and will continue to be worn as it gets colder. The second thing I am loving recently is red lips! I am wearing MAC’s Russian Red to complement the heels. I decided to wear two gold tone necklaces, one a cross charm from Forever 21. This outfit needed a bulky bag, and the Hamilton look-alike was a winner. We all know leathers will be huge for fall, so I strong suggest grabbing them while you can, before they sell out! Ok…probably not, but it is a wonderful excuse to go shopping! What are you loving lately? Happy October 1st everyone!

He Said:
Three words, sexiest shorts ever! Now, other than the shorts taking my breath away, the top looks amazing on her and the stripes also look great. The top has a nice form fit about it. The red heels and matching lipstick look very nice, and add a touch of color to the whole ensemble. I love the small opening showing a peek of the toes on the heels. It’s very hot and almost as sexy as those shorts. I am not a huge fan of bright red lipstick but seeing it here and how well it works, I might just have been converted to the other side! We’ll see.






Covered in Grace

Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment