Rusty Leather

She Said:
Today there is foliage on the ground, a crisp chill in the air, and fall hues all around. The best part of fall is all of the different browns and purples there are to choose from. I was shopping online at Forever 21 and found this incredible pleated leather tailored skirt that I was already planning a ton of outfits with! Similar here. It is classy, soft, has pockets and would accentuate anyone’s curves! I wanted a sleek look so I chose a black lightweight turtleneck from H&M. I do not normally wear turtlenecks, but this one looks great with the skater skirt. I picked a lacquered bib black and gold necklace, along with mesh leaf gold earrings. Both subtle and from Forever 21. I won these Colin Stuart heels on Ebay for $22.00! They are so cute but sadly blister the back of my feet. Just need to wear them more, right? Rust is a gorgeous color. What makes it better is complementing it with Bordeaux. I have worn this MAC Rebel color a lot and it adds a chic bold texture for a head to toe autumn look. Lastly, I adore my Hobo bag clutch. It is a perfect mulberry color and tops off this look. I want to go grab some coffee and a good book! Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday!
He Said:
I like the black long sleeve turtle neck, I like the brown skirt and I even like the heels. But I really do not like this outfit. The top looks weird tucked in and the skirt is way too stiff. I'm not even sure about the colors. I mean black top, brown skirt, deep red lips and gold heels. I am sorry but this outfit is not working at all. It is just not doing anything for me. I am trying to think of what I would change to make it work but honestly I would change everything. If I had to say something positive about this outfit it would have to be that the black top makes her look thin - and not so thin - in all the right places.







stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment