Yellow and Diamonds


She Said:
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I am infatuated with my two statement pieces - the beautiful blinding necklace and the yellow cropped blazer. Forever 21 really has great buyers, because this necklace is a winner! It is shiny, sparkly and oversized, the way I like it! I love how it stands out with whatever you wear. On top of that, this blazer was FREE! It is classic and I will buy one any chance I get. I bought this one at Foreign Exchange at a buy one, get one free sale. Be sure to check it out in store, the sale is still going on! I like how the cut forms to your body, its three-quarter sleeve and the illuminating neon yellow color. It would look great with most colors but an LBD was a given! This is a one shoulder three-quarter sleeve black cotton dress, soft to the touch, casual and always traditional. I chose to go laid back with my shoes too. Instead of typical sandals or pumps, how cute are these crochet mini bow cork wedges from Charlotte Russe? They have a peep-toe, and can be walked in for days. I only have one clutch I turn to and that is my Forever 21 patent leather one. I paired this outfit with two rhinestone bracelets and drop earrings to complete the look from Forever 21. I feel like I could go to dinner or run errands in this outfit. It is casual enough to wear during the day. If I were attending an event I would add a sexier heel to spruce it up a bit. Wishing you all a wonderful day. Are you ready for Halloween tomorrow? 

He Said:
The shoes make this outfit. The jacket is cute with its bright yellow color, but I don’t think the cut is very flattering. I can see this jacket going well with something else, but I am not sure about this ensemble. The necklace is not bad or good, it looks like one of those ugly 80’s mirrors you see in older homes - and I am not a fan of 80’s mirrors. I like the one strap aspect of the dress, but it’s too loose and does not show off her body very well. Her clutch is way too big. This outfit looks very businesslike, but with some added flavor. The bright yellow would attract my eye to her direction, but it probably would not stay that way for long unless something else caught my eye. This outfit is much too forgettable.





The Only Ten I See

Helene in Between

0 comments:

Post a Comment