Guest Blogger: Special Halloween Post

Today's post is a special one as to celebrate Halloween I have a guest blogger; the lovely Nina from Mouthful of Style. Nina was recently in New York and shares her Halloween themed pictures from her trip. Nina also chooses her Halloween inspired outfits that celebrities wear. Scroll down to see Nina's post.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween...Courtesy of NYC Pumpkins











My favorite part of Halloween is surprisingly not the dressing up but the decorating!  During my recent trip to NYC (see NYC Photo Diary), I decided to showcase decorations throughout the city mixed in with some of my favorite costumes for today's Halloween post.  Pumpkins galore was the obvious theme in NYC (minus one Brioni jacket in the most vibrant orange color I have ever seen).  If you are a guy reading this and can pull off that jacket contact me immediately as I would like to do a style post on you. Happy Halloween!  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed Nina's guest blog post on Halloween. Don't forget to check out Mouthful of Style (by clicking the name to go to her blog). If you would like to get involved with a guest blog post feel free to email me. Would love to hear from all you lovely Stylista's! 

XxX  

Follow me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr 

0 comments:

Post a Comment