Coated Denim


She Said:
We all agree that leopard is a wonderful fall pattern to wear in small or large quantities. As you can tell I love it, I have worn leopard here, here and here! It makes me feel sexy, independent and fierce! This jacket is from DTLA and I love the cut, it is fitted but doesn’t have a button or clasp so it’s more casually chic than tailored. Ok ladies, even though I will be sweating, I love my Hudson coated jeans from Loehmann's on sale. They are almost a slate/brown color, love the comfort and flap pockets. Hudson Jeans are my favorite premium denim brand, if I had to choose just one! I wanted the jacket to pop so I grabbed my white ruffle sleeve top from Marshall’s. Sam Edelman is great at making sexy heels! Found these red Novato peep toe heels at Ross for $25.00. I wore my hair in a messy high sock bun; it will keep me cool at least at the top of my head. I of course had to add shiny red glossy lips to this ensemble. I think it was the perfect touch for a modern pin up casual look. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday, thank you for all of your sweet comments!  

He Said:
I usually start talking about what I like the most in the outfit and in this case it is these pants. I love the coated jeans look, they fit perfect and are beyond sexy. Believe it or not I think next to a very short skirt or shiny leggings this is the sexist thing a woman can wear to “cover” her legs. The leopard print jacket is just OK it is becoming to be a little over done with leopard print being everywhere. The white top is boring and forgettable, but those heels match perfectly with the jeans! I love the little hole in the top above the toes. The red is a perfect amount of pop next to the semi gloss coated black jeans.  







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment