Black, White and Flannel

She Said:

I like flannel, leather and boots for fall, but what makes it that much better is a grayscale color wheel if the weather permits. It is cloudy today but what better way than to bring out a cute flannel button down. I found this at Marshall’s for $14.99 and I love the simplicity of the design. I could have picked blue denim but since the clouds were grey my jeans should match accordingly! Ha, kidding! These skinnies are from Jbrand Jeans, and rolled up three times. It doesn’t flatter my height but I like how the cuffs make this outfit a little more tomboy. Great boots to walk in and look this good are a must for fall! These are Report Marks and I have worn them here, thanks to 6pm.com. One of my beloved sale items from Bebe is this wide collar leather vest. I love wide collars and the asymmetrical zipper is very attractive when zipped. Feeling like I should cut some wood, I wanted a little feminine aspect, so red lips and heavy eye shadow from MAC set my complexion. This beautiful garnet, pink tourmaline and sterling silver necklace was a gift from a long time, special friend. The hearts are meaningful and complimentary to my lip color! Shades of black, white and grey, a splash of color and a gloomy forecast all works for today’s outfit of the day. I hope everyone has a relaxing, fall Tuesday. 

He Said:
If I were to describe this outfit in words, it would not sound sexy at all but instead sounds really masculine. But now that I see it all put together it is very feminine and spicy! She could wear this shooting my 12 gage in NE any day and still look good. The light grey jeans fit her perfectly, and I mean perfectly! I even like how she rolled them up inside out at the ankles; it just looks good. The long sleeve flannel looks great with the sleeveless black leather jacket; it adds a little bad girl to the whole vibe along with the red lipstick. I think this outfit could even be just as sexy without the leather jacket. Well it is true, good guys love a little bad in there girl.






The Only Ten I See

0 comments:

Post a Comment