Fall for Neon Pink


She Said:

Bright neons don’t have to be put away; keep them out and rock them for this season! These hot pink skinnies will look fantastic with leather boots, long cardigans and peacoats! I adore these skinnies, they fit amazingly now! I first ordered them online, in a size too small, and then drove to two different stores to get 1 size up - and I am glad I did. I love these eye catchers! Wearing/stealing HIS amazing Ray-Bans, they look great with neon colors in my opinion. I have some fascination with slit sleeves. Can you tell here and here? Love this free spirited Bebe slit sleeve blouse purchased on sale. I adore the biscuit color, fit, lace detailing and it complements the neon! Also, from Bebe, (on sale too), I was drooling over this wide collar, white leather jacket. I bought it in the summer on purpose - to wear it a LOT this fall! I needed to borrow my mom’s purse again the XL, because it looks fantastic with these heels. What an amazing accessory! Every girl needs a great pair of beige pumps; these are from Bakers on sale now, though you can find them anywhere. Fall season lets us wear all of our dark items, but don’t be afraid to whip out those neons and bright whites! They will also look wonderful with your scarves, jackets and boots!

Monday I will share photos and outfits from the weekend, because Sunday is my 25th birthday, and cannot believe it! Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend! 

He Said: 

The best part of this outfit is the jacket! I love the style. This might be the hottest jacket I’ve seen her wear, and she has a lot of jackets. I love how this outfit is so light; it looks very clean and bright. If she had asked me if I thought pink pants would go well with the rest of this outfit, I’d have said no! But it looks amazing I’m not sure if she can pair it with something else later and even look half this good. The bag looks good, but maybe a little bit oversized; it’s almost the size of her. The jacket makes this outfit, and I believe it would look great with just about anything.









Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment