Cotton Candy Sunset


She Said:
I love sunsets. Luckily we live close enough to the ocean to see the beautiful colors they project. I was in the mood to interpret my own version of this bubblegum-like sunset with clothing. I found this light pink cropped casual blazer from Forever 21 with large asymmetrical zippers. I’m actually not fond of the color and I’m thinking of dying it darker, but I may reconsider. It is perfect for a casual look, which is what I created today. I paired it with a neutral pair of tan shorts from Express, which are really soft and have a great tailored hem. I picked a white long sleeve top and rolled the sleeves up so it only showed through slightly. The clutch was on sale from Forever 21. It has a tan two-toned faux pattern and a metal border for modernity. I also selected my long nickel multi-stoned necklace, to complement my jacket. Similar here. Steve Madden does it again; these lilac flats are a great go-to pair for a pinch of color and comfort. The whole outfit looks like cotton candy or a bubblegum sky. Makes me want to go to a carnival and ride the merry-go-round! I hope you have a fabulous, fashionable Friday!

He Said:
I love this jacket. It is perfect, and the style looks so cute on her with its ¾ sleeves and oversized lapels. The jacket fits in all the right places and the shoes, although not heels match and look great with the jacket. I like the shorts and I think they go well with this outfit, but I feel like she could have picked something better as her bottoms. The shorts just look cheap; I am not sure what I would have picked for her to wear instead of the shorts, but I am sure it would be better than this. Overall, I like the clutch and the necklace, but I don’t notice them because the awesome jacket takes over. 








Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment