Blinding Rhinestones

She Said:
It may not be noticeable yet, but I have a serious obsession with rhinestones - on clothing, jewelry, headbands and my license plate frame. So when I found this incredible racer back top from Arden B. on sale, in grey which is my favorite color; it was mine! They had it in white too, but it was really see-through and looked tasteless. This top will go with many other pieces and colors, but I chose bright white jeans. These flare trousers are from Forever 21 I love the hem, fit and price, $24.00, even better deal here! I feel super tall because they seem to elongate me! Score! These heels help with that too. Bakers definitely makes great shoes; you can’t go wrong with a basic beige pump. I could have dressed this outfit up with a better jacket, but I wanted to wear this light blue and white pinstripe denim blazer from Forever 21. It reminds me of the Fourth of July, because it would look amazing with red shorts, side tracked! It is actually light weight for being denim and looks amazing with the trousers. I curled my hair for a soft look. The sun was working with me today and it made my hair look incredible shiny. Hopefully it is sunny where you are, because fall is on pause here in Cali. Hope you have a fashionable Friday!
He Said:
I really love the clean look of this outfit as a whole. All the clean white lines and just the right amount of bling look amazing. The jacket is cute and goes perfectly with the top and jeans. I actually like the 70’s feel of the jeans.I’m not sure about these jeans with anything else, but they look great here. All the light colors really bring out her skin and hair color. I really do love light colors, especially white, but it can easily get boring and she managed to avoid boring me with this outfit. The only thing is I can’t see her shoes and I love to see what women choose for footwear!








Perpetual Parades

0 comments:

Post a Comment