GLAM FAIRY SEASON 2 PREMIERE PARTY

I was invited as a VIP guest to the Style Network's Glam Fairy Season 2 Premiere Party at Teak in Hoboken, NJ.  It was such a fabulous event and I am so grateful for the invite.  I've been to a few events here and there, but this was the biggest and the best so far.  PLUS, it was for the Style Network.  I watch it all time!  There was a red carpet and they actually used my photo on Bergen.Com which was really exciting for me since this was my first real red carpet event :) 



Cast members from both Glam Fairy and Jerseylicious were in attendance as well as some other reality TV show stars.  They had a viewing of the first episode for season 2, as well as a live performance from Reina, giveaways from Glamorous Cosmetics, complimentary food and drinks for VIP guests, and amazing little cupcakes.  I met so many people and I literally gave them all my card!  Even the cast members.  I'm going to share a bunch of photos from the event and start off with my outfit photos!






Outfit Details
Blazer, Belt & Necklace: Forever21/ Skirt: H&M/ Tank: Target/ Shoes: Steve Madden


The night was all about GLAM.  I wanted an outfit that was chic with an edgy twist.  I came up with this last minute and everyone loved the blazer.  It was the perfect touch & made me stand out!



On the Red Carpet



I was able to bring guests, so I invited two of my close friends, Tati & Jill







Fave bartender


Cutest lipstick chocolate favors 



Jessica Romano from Glam Fairy.  She's so sweet.  Thanks for the invite babe!



Tracy DiMarco from Jerseylicious.  Loved her in person and we kind of matched :)



Kalyn from Big Rich Texas.  Another show I watch on Style!



Miguel Rodriguez from Jerseylicious.  I love him!  He's the cutest & it was great chatting with him.



Kyrzayda Rodriguez from Glam Fairy and the store Once Upon A Skirt.  Absolutely loved her dress!



My love Tati


My love Jill


Jon Kutlu from Glam Fairy.  Loved his studded jacket!



Michelle DeCarlo from Jerseylicious.


Melissa Flores from Glam Fairy & SuperGlamNews.  


Briella Calafiore from Glam Fairy & Jerseylicious.  






It really was a great night of glamming!! Hope you enjoyed the photos and don't forget to check out Glam Fairy on Style Network every Sunday night! 

WORK IT. LOVE IT. STYLE IT. 

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment