Muuse Fashion Competition!


Lack of blog posts this week is down to the fact that I have been busy with a variety of events/interviews I have had to attend!

This post is a little request to all my lovely stylista's if you could all vote for my graduate collection in the Muuse Fashion competition. If you do not know I am not only a blogger but am actually a fashion design graduate and I am in the process of starting up my own line. The competition gives us the opportunity to appear in Vogue Italia which would be a dream for me but unfortunately it does not go on your designs but on votes!


To vote click on the link below and vote for my collection, (3637 - Meera Sharma).
http://www.muuse.com/#!voguevote/all/3637-meera-sharma 

Voters also get entered into a draw to win a cocktail dress. Voting ends 20th November 2012 so get voting stylista's!
XxX 

0 comments:

Post a Comment