Outfit // New Boots

Photobucket
I guess the title says it all... I woke up to the doorbell ringing and received a package from Hippe Schoenen. Inside were a pair of studded loafers and these beautiful suède ankle boots with a patent tip. The moment I started to put together an outfit to wear these boots with, I thought of this shirt by Zara. The blue/green color of the boots also appears in the shirt, even if it is in small details. I also threw on my new faux leather leggings and there you go! 

I know I'm more talkative most of the time, but I really don't have anything else to say. Or maybe I do. I went to see Taken 2 yesterday and as much as I love Liam Neeson, I still think my dad is way cooler. Love you, dad! 

What d'ya think? 

x Krizia

Blouse: ZARA // Leggings: CALZEDONIA // Shoes: Thanks to HIPPE SCHOENEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment