25th Birthday Celebration - Party Dress

She Said:

Turning a quarter of a century yesterday was wonderful. I felt so loved over the weekend with all of my friends and family around me. I had mentioned on Friday’s post that I would post about my weekend festivities, so this will be a two-part post; the second will be tomorrow. I want to share my outfit with you all! I fell in love with two dresses from Arden B, but this sheath dress won me over because of the detail, cut and white/gold colors. Normally, I would choose rhinestones or sequins over shiny gold, but 25 was the time to think outside the box, and a birthday only happens once a year! The white heels were a no-brainer. I bought these on sale at Bakers last week, so sexy with thin straps and eye catching studs! I found great pieces of jewelry, including my bracelet and earrings (similar), at Nordstroms. I clipped in my Luxy Hair extensions for a dramatic look, so fun to wear! I decided that orange-red was the best choice for this outfit - Mac matte lipstick and nail polish! I wore this to celebrate Saturday night with 25 plus friends at Ocean Bar with bottle service. It was a night to remember, from what I can remember. I feel blessed to be here 25 years later; my parents both remind me what a miracle I was when I came into this world. More about why tomorrow! Hope you all enjoy your Monday!

He Said:
Thanks to this dress there was no question who the birthday girl was when we all went out to celebrate her 25th birthday. The dress is very sexy and the light colors help it stand out in the crowd of a dark club. I absolutely love the heels. The reason I like these more than other heels is the ankle strap. The ankle strap on the heel is one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. But above all, what really makes this ensemble is her hair and make-up. I have never seen her hair and make-up look so good or at least I can’t remember the last time it looked this beautiful. From her head to her freshly painted toes she looked incredible on her birthday night. 

 Hudson giving me love!


 Thank you for making my birthday so special love! 
stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight

0 comments:

Post a Comment