Going Bold with Oxblood


She Said:
Here I go again with the oxblood theme, but I can’t help it. It really is a deep, bold hue for fall. When I found these coated leggings recently at Forever 21, I immediately thought black would look best with them. Now, wearing the outfit, I realize it can go with neutrals and whites for a future post. They are semi-glossy coated with a stretchy material, and are very comfortable! These lace-up platform leather booties from Charlotte Russe were my grungy rocker deal, at the time buy one get one for $12.50. I wore a Romeo & Juliet Couture large scoop neck T-shirt, which has a light distressed wash. It is plain but I thought the pants looked great alone and didn’t need a loud top. It was a little brisk but not enough for a jacket, so I selected my large knit scarf. It kept my neck warm and added a layer. I wanted to wear my new cat-eye sunnies from Forever 21; I like that they are stylish and lightweight. I fell in love with these dark plum crystal drop earrings that add a little sparkle. I feel bold and artistic in this outfit. The colors are mysterious but still signify being relaxed and edgy. I hope everyone has a creative Thursday!

He Said:
These coated leggings are one of the sexist things a woman can wear from the waist down by far! I absolutely love these leggings. If you read some of my previous post you will see this is one of my top three hottest items women can wear and I love it. I think the boots work great. They add something different to the outfit. My only complaint about this outfit (and I know it seems like I always have one about every outfit) is that her “deep collar t-shirt” top looks awful but the scarf at least covers it up. It’s like a Ferrari from the waist down and a Honda from the waist up (no offense). She should have worn something that could at least match the sex appeal of her pants/shoes.







Happy Go Lucky

0 comments:

Post a Comment