Holiday Trends: Boyfriend Jeans + Leather


She Said:
We all adore and wear certain trends during the holidays, oversized coats, knee high boots, scarves or hats. I love them all too but my two favorite pieces for this holiday have to be boyfriend jeans and leather. They are in perfect harmony today. This Express leather structured shirt in white is so me, I wore it last month for my birthday. The crisp white and t-shirt style sold me. It elegantly blends with my Jbrand boyfriend jeans (on sale) that I will wear over and over again! Together these pieces are the ultimate holiday pieces, but adding fun accessories completes the look. These lace up heels are everywhere now, sexy, sassy and chic.  I found mine on Shoedazzle (sold out), but these Charlotte Russe ones and LuLu.com pairs are identical! I think they look fabulous with a bf jeans. I added my geometric clutch c/o Marshalls with Project Fab, I love how this adds texture with the bead work and breaks up the solid colors. My statement necklace which is Jcrew inspired by Brina Box has burgundy tones that made me think of this hat. A fedora with a black ribbon ties the easy going ensemble, while still feeling confident and sassy. I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! 

Don’t forget to enter THIS Giveaway for $75 LeBunny Bleu Voucher! 
 
He Said:
This outfit is way too mismatched, let me explain. She has her mom jeans on, which by the way if you want good attention do not wear baggy jeans that make it look like you have no back side. She also has one of the sexist pairs of heels I think she owns on. Her top is also almost equally as sexy as her heels, and then she has her Charlie Chaplin hat on, which could look good but here it does not. Overall, I am not sure what is going on with today’s outfit and for every great sexy thing I see there is something not fit which ruins it for me.
Shop More Hats! 












https://www.facebook.com/Marshalls/app_485441291513907



0 comments:

Post a Comment