Let Your Accessories Do The Talking...

With party season just around the corner it means it is time to get those glam outfits ready and nothing finishes off an outfit like opting for the right accessories. I don't know about you guys but if there is something I love at the moment it is a good clutch bag and some bling jewellery. 

Normally I finish off my outfit with my LV clutch bag - it pretty much goes with all my outfits and saves me having to find a clutch that matches my outfit. However recently I ended up on the Monsoon and thus Accessorize website and couldn't help but notice some of their fab clutch bags and statement jewellery, which can finish of the simplest of looks. 

Top 5 Picks
With so many options I thought I would do a quick post and pick out my top 5 favourite accessories from the site that can be worked with a simple, all black outfit - think leather look trousers/shorts, a smart silk shirt, statement shoes and some of accessories below... 

I literally fell in love when I saw this lush Turkish Treasure Zip Top Clutch on the Accessorize website. How gorgeous is this bag - imagine this bag with an all black outfit - talk about 'let your clutch do the talking' piece.




This Katy Jewelled Montana Necklace is a great statement necklace that will add some subtle colour to your outfit. I would pair it with a silk, white shirt and leather look trousers for a edgy yet chic look - yep the too can go together! 


I always believe you should not walk out the door without adorning your hands with some ring bling. This Monte Carlo Statement ring is the ultimate bling and can add some fun to the simplest of outfits. 
This Mariah Embellished Clutch Bag from Monsoon is another great way to add some sparkle to a simple outfit. Less is more with this. 
If you want to add some subtle fun to your outfit but don't like embellishments then the Abbey Contrast Clutch is for you. The vibrant colour means you can brighten up an all black look. 



So what do you all think of the selection above? Which is your favourite must have accessory? Leave your comments below. 

XxX

Like me on Facebook                          Follow me on Twitter                    Follow me on Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment