NYC Nights/LA Days



She Said:
Wishing everyone a wonderful Monday! My mom is doing well; I appreciate all of your sweet comments. Now onto the outfit, a leather filled look today. It all stemmed from this amazing quilted leather jacket from Forever 21, asymmetrical, gold hardware and a whole lot of chicness. Underneath also from Forever 21, this graphic tee that brings NY and LA together, I fell in love and it came home with me last weekend. I don’t own many but it certainly fits with a leather bomber jacket. Hudson jeans are one of my favorite brands, these amazing dark chocolate coated skinnies are the ultimate fall pair, and they fit in boots and stand out wearing heels. If you remember when I attended the grand opening of Nordstrom Rack I found these beautiful Rachel Roy tan pumps. They are so sleek. I picked a triple layered chain necklace and my Tory Burch Robinson tote in black. This is a great going out look as the temps drop. I feel like burgundy on your lips is the best fall shade, MAC makes a few great colors here and here. Do you like mixed leather and coated denim together? 

He Said:
I love this bad girl look, the black glossy jeans look amazing on her and they go surprisingly well with her brown jacket. Everything is just put together perfectly today, all the black and brown leather and the added heels really makes this outfit attention worthy. Her hair looks and fits so well. Her beautiful long blonde locks look amazing when you add darker colors. This has great fall pieces and the shirt is something new, different and turned out great paired with everything else. 

More Brown Leather Jackets:









Follow on Bloglovin

Linking up with:

stillbeingmolly
Covered in Grace
Join us! Click the Spotlight
Screen Shot 2013-02-24 at 7.10.22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment