Shark Attack Loves... // Chloé Tulle Skirt

Chloé
After drooling over the Balmain F/W '13-collection here, I've fallen for another skirt-over-pants look again. I was picking up my daily inspiration on Tumblr, when I came across this image. Love at first sight! The asymmetrical cut, the dotted tulle and lace... Thumbs up! The lady above couldn't wear it in a more perfect way - in my opinion, of course. She's totally nailing it with a pair of skinny jeans peeking out underneath and an emerald green shirt -- gem colors will be another big hit for this fall and winter.

What do you think about it? Are we looking at a new, up and coming trend?

The skirt above is part from the Chloé F/W '13-collection and is, again, way out of my budget. You can shop it below and I also tried to find some more affordable options.

Image via Tumblr.


0 comments:

Post a Comment