Black Is Such A Happy Color

Happy Monday!  I hope that all of you had a great weekend!









Pants: Zara (similar)/ Shirt: c/o Dynamite/ Shoes: Breckelles (Amazon)
Jacket: H&M (old) / Necklace: Blue Nile 


I finally went to Zara after a few months and I fell in love with these pants.   As I mentioned last week, houndstooth is definitely a huge print trend right now. I didn't want to do the typical solid black or white shirt, so I decided to try something a little different.  People mix prints all the time and it's something that I haven't really done.  So this is kind of my own little take on it: graphic top with printed pants.   Black is one of my favorite colors to wear and I totally agree that it's a happy color!  People typically associate the brighter and bolder colors with happiness, but black is super classic and I would probably wear it every day if I could. I wanted to keep the whole black and white theme going on, so I only added color with my lips.  I actually mixed two different shades of red together.
  It's surprisingly a gorgeous day out (in the 60s) which is why I'm not all bundled up.  Yay for pretty days!

This week is going to be a little hectic with some personal things that I have going on but I'm definitely going to try and post as much as I can.  Please keep my family in your prayers this week.  Thanks loves!

<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment