New // Givenchy Rottweiler Clutch

DSC04517
Who let the dog out?
Meet my newest pet, a late birthday gift from my sister and brother-in-law. When the super famous Rottweiler shirts by Givenchy hit the stores, I immediately started the hunt, but I never managed to get my hands on them. 

So you can only imagine when I opened my present and found the clutch inside. I had no idea that they were still around. My sister found it at the Smets Premium Store in Brussels, definitely on top of my 'must visit' list whenever I'm around -- I highly suggest you to do the same. They sell all of my favorite brands, such as Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Chloé, Proenza Schouler, Saint Laurent and Tom Ford, just to name a few. 

I'm so in love with this clutch; I think it adds the right amount of edge to every outfit. Example: Amanda Seyfried was spotted multiple times carrying it around on the red carpet (!), to events and in her spare time. Plus, my parents never wanted me to have a dog, and now I can carry one around with me all the time. #Wink

Thoughts?

x Krizia 

0 comments:

Post a Comment