Fall Floral Blouse


She Said:
It is nearly Thanksgiving?! Can someone tell me where the time went? So in light of the upcoming holiday, I decided on a colorful blouse that reminds me of fall and the holidays. This blouse was last worn here; I love that I can wear it with any style of bottoms, that makes for a great piece in any wardrobe. This silk blouse is from the Phillip Lim collection for Target, the floral pattern and pastels really drew me in to purchase. I tucked this top into my leather BeBe tailored shorts, which are trending this fall. I paired my double chain Bauble Bar necklace, in rose gold to bring the pinks out in the top. I kept my accessories neutral because I wanted to the outfit to be captivating alone. This quilted chain clutch is such a classy purse to wear, it can be worn as a crossbody or on my shoulder as you see here. Lastly, I added one of my favorite pair of heels from Shoedazzle (sold out), these lace up the ankle shoes are trend setters! Here is a similar pair from Charlotte Russe. I love a great fall blouse, do you have a favorite? 

Wishing my Dad a wonderful Birthday! 

He Said:
Today’s outfit I can appreciate, by appreciate I mean I will let this blouse slide; the reason this is possible is because Thanksgiving is around the corner, plus its fall. Other than her blouse everything else looks amazing today. Her shorts have got to be one of, if not the sexiest shorts, and when I see her heels its instant drooling. Her bag is cute but I am not big on her necklace, the necklace looks like a chain you purchased at home depot and spray paint it gold. I will just keep staring at her heels and shorts and I can stay happy and care a less about whatever else she has on.








0 comments:

Post a Comment