Laid Back Kind of Style



She Said:

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween filled with delicious candy! I had to work late so we ended up just staying in watching a scary movie. I am so happy it is Friday and WOW November 1st already! I planned a cheerful casual look for the first day of November. I really like paisley print, only if it has pretty colors and is on a scarf or a blouse. This particular pussy bow blouse is from TJ Maxx it has a high low style and looks fab under all jackets. I chose a slouchy pair of Paige jeans, with a cuff and a light wash which is very psychedelic. I added my bold purple extra large tote by Phillip Lim from Target. It really makes the shirt pop. I kept my jewelry light and only added a few midi rings. I saved the best for last, these perforated flats in a classy hue by Shoedazzle, are stylishly sleek and can be worn dressed up to go out too! I kept it easy and simple; sometimes fashion is just as stylish when it is laid back. I wish everyone a wonderful weekend.

He Said:

This outfit does not impress me at all. She seems to put together outfits that are all there or not at all and today is closer to not at all. The shoes are just plain ugly; there is no nice way of putting it, they remind me of elf shoes – is it still Halloween? The jeans are the definition of mom jeans; they are baggy, but also tight in the wrong areas. The top is ok, I am not a fan of paisley and this top just looks old and not flattering. The bag is the best part of this outfit, yet that’s not saying much. The whole outfit together looks aged and boring; if she was not so simply beautiful I would not look twice at her.
Shop More Perforated Flats:







0 comments:

Post a Comment